The Fanbase Press team will also have a convention exclusive: a limited edition copy of Ripple Effects #1 to celebrate the new graphic medicine series! Ripple Effects is a five-issue comic book series which explores life as a superhero with an invisible disability and features an "Unseen Ripples" essay series written by individuals with invisible disabilities who relate Ripple Effects' events to their own lived experience.
INDIE CREATORS IN ATTENDANCE
Last, but certainly not least, you will not want to miss the other indie creators, writers, artists, and publishers who will be exhibiting their work at the convention. Although a list of table numbers has not yet been released, the following creators will be exhibiting:
- Comic book writer and founder of Wannabe Press Russell Nohelty will be exhibiting at Table B4!
- Comic book writer/artist Nathaniel Osollo will be in Artist's Alley (Table B36) with physical copies of Dark Mouse: The Climb and Other Tails!
- Comic book writer Charlie Stickney of White Ash and Scout Comics will be exhibiting at Table B18!
- Comic book writer/artist Christie Shinn of HoraTora Studios will be at Booth #412 with copies of Demon Bitch: Triggered in both hardcover and paperback, as well as limited edition prints!
- The CAPS booth will be at Booth #313 represented by organization president Christie Shinn, as well as David Moreno, Randy Reynaldo, Eddie DeAngelini, and Darin Henry.
Please visit the Long Beach Comic Expo website to purchase your tickets for this exciting event. In addition, follow Long Beach Comic Expo on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and information.
Everyone at Fanbase Press is greatly looking forward to the convention, and we hope to see you there!